After you complete a workout you will be shown a summary of your progress and be shown a button to end and save. After you have done this, any new stage you have reached should be unlocked in the future. This should work across all devices logged into the same BitGym account. If your app is not functioning this way, it might be that you are on an older version of the app which had a bug in this feature. To ensure you are on the latest version, please visit the app store for your device and search “bitgym” and see if there is a new update available to download and install.
Articles in this section
- Why are the tours downloading slow?
- Where are my downloaded tours?
- What heart rate monitors are compatible with BitGym?
- How do I connect my heart rate monitor?
- Why is the app freezing?
- What are the color zones?
- Why isn’t there sound?
- Can I play my own music?
- I have a paid subscription, why are some sections of tours are still locked?
- Why isn’t my stage progress being saved?