- If you are subscribing via iOS in-app purchase
- If you just reinstalled BitGym or installed it on a new device, you may need to use the “restore purchase” feature. When you open BitGym and it asks you to upgrade or continue free, this button should be available on the screen.
- If you have changed the Apple ID logged into the phone you will need to switch back to the Apple ID you originally used to subscribe to BitGym. If this is a problem, you may want to switch from your iOS subscription to a direct subscription. See our guide for switching subscription types.
- If you are subscribing to BitGym directly
- It might be that you are logging in to the app with the wrong email. If you have recently reinstalled the app or installed the app on a new device, this is a good thing to check first. If you’re not sure which email is being used to pay for BitGym, you can try searching your email inbox for “bitgym” and see if we have been sending you payment notifications. If we have, that’s the correct email to use.
- It might be that you canceled your subscription or your payment method has lapsed. You can see details by visiting https://www.bitgym.com/profile and logging in with your account credentials
- Generally, logging out of the app from the profile screen, and logging back in with the email you received your last BitGym invoice at, should correct this issue.
If after confirming all of these, the issue still persists (or there is a discrepancy between the web profile page and your in-app profile page), please send us a screenshot of your profile screen from within the app and we will cross-check the issue.