If you have made a BitGym account, but are unable to log in to the BitGym app on your device, try the following steps, moving down as they don't work.
- Step 1: Try logging in to your web profile on the same device.
If you are able to log in, try again in the app making sure to clear the email field fully and re-type it as you did on the website to make sure there are no errors. If it works on the web profile but not in the app, please file a support ticket with us stating that you did the above.
- Step 2: Confirm you are logging in with the correct email address. Note that your BitGym email need not be the same as your Google/Apple account email. Run a search on your email inboxes for "bitgym", and then with these email addresses:
- email@example.com (if you ever got a membership)
If you find BitGym emails, try to log in with that address. If nothing turns up, you probably did not use that email address — see step 4.
- ⚠️ Don't forget to check your spam/junk folders.
- ⚠️ It may take up to 5 minutes for your reset link to arrive by email.
- ⚠️ If you issue a password reset for the same email twice, only the most recent reset link will be valid.
Step 4: Finally, contact us, we're here to help. File a ticket with us (or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating you need help logging in, and please include
- which of the steps above you did, or were not able to do
- all likely emails you may have signed up with: the email may have been mistyped when signing up, but we can look in our records for a close match.