BitGym has a collection of Circuits which each contain a sequence of Tours inside of them.
You can think of a Circuit a bit like a playlist - it’s a grouping of tours designed to be experienced in order. You can still skip through the playlist if you like, but we suggest trying them in order. As you complete a tour you will see a completion bar across the top of the tour tile, and the app will remember which tour you left off so you can resume quickly next time.
When you’re on the main BitGym screen, you’ll see a single Circuit at a time. In the screenshot below you can see the North American Trek circuit.
If you want to see a different circuit, you can tap the orange Change Circuit button to see more.
As you progress through a circuit you will see a green bar
There are many circuits to select from.
- Any circuit with "Coach" or "Guided" in the title will coaching and music.
- Any other circuit is what we call Immersive - there is no coach and you can progress at your own pace.
- "Trek" circuits are walking speed, ideal for elliptical or treadmill use
- "Adventure" circuits are running speed, urban, ideal for high speed elliptical or treadmill use
- "Road Tour" circuits are biking speed, often on roads, and ideal for spin bikes.
You can learn more about the difference between Immersive and Coached tours in our guide page on the topic.