If you have a subscription through an Apple/iOS device, please see Apple's cancelation & refund instructions. This is not covered by BitGym, and is subject to Apple's discretion, policies and terms & conditions.
If you have a direct subscription to BitGym via our website, the following policies apply:
BitGym's 30-day money back guarantee
If within 30 days of a charge you are not satisfied with the service or product, you may state your reason and feedback (optional) so we may improve BitGym, and request a refund. You can do so by:
- replying to a billing notification or invoice from us, with the refund request.
- using the "create a ticket" button on this support site with the refund request.
You may cancel any BitGym subscription at anytime. Full instructions are here.
- There is no contract obligation outside of the billing period itself.
- Cancelation will stop any future payments from occurring. The period of subscription you have already paid for will remain in effect. BitGym does not offer prorated cancelation.
- The value of any gifts, coupons or codes associated with the purchase that have been redeemed or are otherwise unrecoverable will be deducted from the refund value.
- If 30 days have passed since your last billing event, BitGym may offer credits/refunds based on the circumstances, but it is at our discretion and not covered by this policy.