RPE stands for “rate of perceived exertion.” It is a one to ten measurement of how hard you are exercising, with one being an easily sustainable effort and ten being the edge of your physical limitation. The Guided workouts in the Virtual Active Run and Hike series use RPE as a way to monitor your effort.
Articles in this section
- What are the RPE numbers shown in guided tours?
- Why is the app freezing?
- What are the color zones?
- Why isn’t there sound?
- I have a paid subscription, why are some sections of tours are still locked?
- Why isn’t my stage progress being saved?
- Why do some tours not have nature sounds?
- Why is there a white funnel or V shown at bottom of screen?
- Why are my tours locked?