We at BitGym regularly run alpha or beta tests for collecting broader feedback on internally developed features. Some of the categories of development we run test programs for:
- Significant changes to UI or core app flow
- Addition of a new feature or experience
- Increasing support for a class of devices that developed an issue (specific manufacturer devices not playing video correctly, etc)
- Significant change to underlying technology of BitGym for future changes, or for improving performance
- Support for a new external integration (streaming via chromecast/appleTV, bluetooth HRM, etc)
We may not be running a test program on all platforms at the same time, depending on what kinds of tests we are running. If they are platform-specific upgrades, we may run the test only on that platform.
Check here for more information on the beta programs with Android.
We also actively develop and test other fitness-related experiences and products (free-standing exercise, VR tests), reach out to us if you are interested in testing those out.