If you have your front-facing camera disabled in your iOS Settings > Restrictions section, we won't be able to load the camera feedback correctly. The software falls back to an ineffective tracking system which uses vibration - to resolve this problem you must enable the camera permissions for the device and start BitGym again.
Articles in this section
- Streaming video performance and internet connection speed
- What are the RPE numbers shown in guided tours?
- Guided: Cardio Coach Blue, Green, Orange & Red Zones
- Guided: Maximum Heart Rate
- Why is the app freezing?
- Why isn’t there sound?
- I have a paid subscription, why are some sections of tours are still locked?
- Why do some tours not have nature sounds?
- Why is there a white funnel or V shown at bottom of screen?