Exercise and Speed Tracking
- Selecting a cardio machine
- Using BitGym with camera speed tracking
- Speed tracking with BitGym
- Connect a Bluetooth cardio sensor or FiTness Machine Service (FTMS) cardio machine
- BitGym Camera Tracking: How does it work?
- Connect a heart rate monitor (HRM)
Tour Content on BitGym
The BitGym Membership
Testing and Custom Applications
Before Getting Started
Hardware and Device Questions
- Limited BitGym support on Fire TV
- How can I use BitGym without an exercise machine?
- Do you support Casting or Chromecast?
- Enabling camera permissions on iOS
- What heart rate monitors are compatible with BitGym?
- Can I play, pause and control my own music while using BitGym?
Downloads and Offline mode
- What are the RPE numbers shown in guided tours?
- Why is the app freezing?
- Why isn’t there sound?
- I have a paid subscription, why are some sections of tours are still locked?
- Why isn’t my stage progress being saved?
- Why do some tours not have nature sounds?