The BitGym Membership
BitGym on iOS and Android devices
Compatible peripherals and additional platforms
- BitGym on Apple TV
- BitGym on Google TV (or Android TV)
- BitGym on Fire TV (Amazon) - Limited support
- Do you support Casting or Chromecast?
- What heart rate monitors are compatible with BitGym?
- Does BitGym support VR?
Navigating BitGym content
During your BitGym workout
- Streaming video performance and internet connection speed
- What are the RPE numbers shown in guided tours?
- Guided: Cardio Coach Blue, Green, Orange & Red Zones
- Guided: Maximum Heart Rate
- Why is the app freezing?
- Why isn’t there sound?
Exercise and Speed Tracking
- Selecting a cardio machine
- How can I use BitGym without an exercise machine?
- Speed tracking with BitGym
- Using BitGym with camera speed tracking
- Submitting exercise tracking reports
- Connect a Bluetooth cardio sensor or FiTness Machine Service (FTMS) cardio machine
Your BitGym profile/account
Managing your membership
- How do I find my membership payment platform? | (In-app purchase vs BitGym Direct)
- The Virtual Active app and BitGym
- How will the 2023 pricing revision affect me?
- Why does it show me as free when I have paid?
- Why am I being charged twice?
- How do I change my method of payment?