The latest version of BitGym can be found in the Google Play Store or the Amazon App Store, and this is usually the easiest way to get it. If, however, you are using a device without these stores or are experiencing technical issues, you may want to install a version directly.
Installing an APK
1. First uninstall any existing version of BitGym you may have gotten from an app store.
2. Next, choose a version to download (below) and follows these four steps to install it.
- Step 1: Open the link and begin downloading the .apk file of your choice.
- Step 2: Tap the downloaded file from the status bar once it is completed
- Step 3: Update your browser settings to allow installation from this source
- Step 4: Approve the installation by clicking on the "Install" button
Latest version: v3.5.51
Beta Version: v3.5.52
Older version: v3.5.04
After you install an APK directly, you will not get automatic updates. If you directly installed a version directly to resolve a bug, you will want to make sure to download the (fixed) BitGym again later from the Play or Amazon store later so that you receive automatic updates again, going forward.
If you are looking to join the BitGym open beta for Android devices, you can view our instructions to get set up to receive beta updates from the Play Store.