If you have a direct subscription to BitGym via our website, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee - if within 30 days of a charge you are not satisfied with the service or product, you may state your reason and feedback (optional) so we may improve BitGym, and request a refund. You can do so by:
- replying to a billing notification or invoice from us, with the refund request.
- using the "create a ticket" button on this support site with the refund request.
You may cancel any BitGym subscription at anytime. Full instructions are here.
- There is no contract obligation outside of the billing period itself.
- Cancelation will stop any future payments from occurring. The period of subscription you have already paid for will remain in effect. BitGym does not offer prorated cancelation, except as part of upgrading your plan — credit matching the unused portion of your current plan period will be applied as a discount towards your new plan.
- The value of any gifts, coupons or codes associated with the purchase that have been redeemed or are otherwise unrecoverable may be deducted from the refund value.
- If 30 days have passed since your last billing event, BitGym may offer credits/refunds based on the circumstances, but it is at our discretion and not covered by this policy.